To: Priests in Solidum, Pastors, Administrators, Business Managers, Accountants, and Bookkeepers of Archdiocesan (AOD) Parishes and Non-Parish Schools; Chief Financial Officers of Other AOD Entities
From: Department of Parish Support Services | Archdiocese of Detroit
Re: Retirement of Email As a Channel to Request Paycor Support
Effective April 30, 2023, the email inboxes at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com will be retired and will no longer be monitored. This means emails sent to these addresses will not be delivered to the Paycor support team. You can still contact Paycor Support via at (855) 565-3285, as well as the new and improved help options available via the Paycor Support Center (support.paycor.com).
The Paycor Support Center is your one-stop shop to search knowledge articles, chat LIVE with a Paycor advocate, or use our new online case submission, which provides:
- Efficient Case Submission – Enter your case details, and your inquiries will be immediately sent to the right people. A Paycor Support Advocate will reply to your request via email.
- Improved tracking and reporting – Any phone or chat interactions with Paycor Support can be viewed with our easy-to-use interface that provides real-time updates on your support tickets.
- Tax Notice Research – If you receive a tax notice from any taxing authority, you can easily upload documentation and we’ll do the research for you.
As a reminder, visit the Paycor Support Center to:
- Use the search feature to get information and help quickly
- Access the Knowledge Base to learn quickly how to perform an action in Paycor
- Access Paycor Training for interactive training classes and self-help
Need help submitting a support case? This video shows you how to do it easily.
In the meantime, if you have any issues accessing the Paycor Support Center – Contact Us section, please call the support phone number (855) 565-3285, and they will assist with your access.