- Reverend Gregory Piatt »
- Published Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018
- Reverend Gregory Piatt appointed Administrator of St. John XXIII Parish, Redford, effective December 2, 2018. Father Piatt is currently serving as Associate Pastor of St. John XXIII Parish, Redford.
- Regarding Monsignor Thadddeus Ozog »
- Published Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018
- Monsignor Thaddeus Ozog (1930-1994). Ordained in 1956. An allegation of the sexual abuse of a minor was brought forward to the Archdiocesan Review Board, considered, and has been deemed credible.
- Archbishop Allen Vigneron on preparations for USCCB Fall General Assembly »
- Published Monday, Nov. 5, 2018
- The Department of Communications shares the following message from Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron as he enters a seven-day period of prayer and reparation leading up to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) 2018 Fall General Assembly, which takes place November 12-14 in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Archbishop Allen Vigneron statement on the shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue »
- Published Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018
- The Department of Communications shares the following statement from Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron, in response to the October 27 shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Regarding Archbishop John Neinstedt »
- Published Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2018
In response to media inquiries concerning Archbishop John Nienstedt, the Archdiocese of Detroit released the following statement:
This summer, Archbishop Nienstedt announced his intention to move back to southeast Michigan