- Archdiocese welcomes Attorney General investigation into 7 Michigan Catholic dioceses »
- Published Friday, Sep. 21, 2018
- The Archdiocese of Detroit welcomes the Attorney General's investigation and is prepared to fully cooperate. We have worked closely with authorities from all six counties within our archdiocese since 2002, when we shared past case files involving clergy misconduct and committed to turning over all new allegations regardless of when the alleged abuse occurred. The Attorney General investigation is the next phase of our commitment to transparency and healing.
- Archbishop Vignerons response to USCCB statement on actions addressing clergy sexual abuse »
- Published Thursday, Sep. 20, 2018
The Communications Department of the Archdiocese of Detroit shares Archbishop Vigneron’s message in support of planned actions by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops addressing clergy sexual abuse and bishop accountability.<
- Open letter from the Honorable Michael J. Talbot, Chair of the Archdiocesan Review Board, on the processing of sexual abuse complaints »
- Published Friday, Sep. 7, 2018
With the hope of healing for those who have been abused by members of the clergy – and in response to questions from the faithful – the Department of Communications shares an open letter from the Honorable Michael J. Talbot, Chair of th
- Reverend Walter Ptak »
- Published Monday, Sep. 3, 2018
- Reverend Walter Ptak appointed Administrator of St. John the Baptist Parish, Dearborn Heights, effective August 27, 2018.
- Reverend David Bechill »
- Published Sunday, Sep. 2, 2018
- Reverend David Bechill appointed Administrator of Christ the Good Shepherd Parish, Lincoln Park, effective October 1, 2018.