The St. John Paul II Foundation and the Archdiocese of Detroit present Together in Holiness: a comprehensive marriage enrichment initiative that inspires spouses to grow together in holiness and empowers and equips parents to form their children in the Catholic faith. Together in Holiness includes:
- An annual, one-day Conference series for couples in dioceses
- A year-round Formation series for couples in parishes, schools, and small communities
Registration for the second annual Together in Holiness conference in the Archdiocese of Detroit is now open! Catholic married and engaged couples are invited to join us on Saturday, October 14, 2023 from 9:30am-4:30pm at St. Hugo of the Hills Parish in Bloomfield Hills for a day of quality time with your spouse, Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Reconciliation, and more!
Archbishop Allen Vigneron will begin the conference day with the celebration of the Mass.
This year’s conference will feature dynamic presentations from national and local experts focused on St. John Paul II’s teaching of “Family, a Community of Prayer”:
- The Holy Eucharist: The Source and Summit of Marriage and Family Life by Charlotte Sacco, Speaker and Spiritual Director
- A Family That Prays Together by Ken and Signe Castel, Couple Prayer, Inc.
- To Love and To Cherish: Deepening Love and Intimacy in Marriage by Damon Owens, Founder of Joyful Ever After
- Please register HERE.
- Couple Ticket: $64 | Individual Ticket: $40 - Includes lunch and a light afternoon snack
- An Early Bird discount is available through Monday, August 21
- Childcare: $5/child (6m-12yrs) | $20/family (4+children)
- Full and partial scholarships are available, please inquire
- If you have any questions, please email Conference Coordinator Cameron Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (832) 779-1070.
- View promotional materials HERE.
Together in Holiness Formation series: year-round marriage enrichment for small communities of spouses that equips them with the formation, encouragement, support, and practical tools to grow together in holiness and to form their children in the Catholic faith. View a trailer here!
Highlights of the Together in Holiness Formation series:
- Couples gather throughout the year for 7 sessions
- Themes based on the life, witness, and teachings of St. John Paul II on marriage and family life
- Short, compelling video presentations with national speakers including Danielle Bean and Damon Owens
- Discussion facilitated by Host Couples who are formed and supported by the St. John Paul II Foundation
- A Bring it Home component that translates learning into living
- Available for Spanish-speaking couples through translated materials and captioned videos
Host Couple "Come and See" Information Session Recording and Slides
For questions or more information, please contact Program Coordinator Rachel Townsend at email@example.com or (713) 417-6589.