The Office for Clergy and Consecrated Life serves the priests, deacons, and consecrated brothers, sisters, and laypeople of the Archdiocese of Detroit, offering them the support they need to Unleash the Gospel in southeast Michigan. The Office is responsible for:
- Coordinating various clergy-related matters, including assignments, faculties, letters of good standing, ongoing formation, and incardination;
- Sponsoring clergy and religious events, including convocations, jubilees, liturgies, and fraternal gatherings;
- Keeping clergy and religious informed about Church and archdiocesan news and policies;
- Facilitating the discernment and formation of men interested in the permanent diaconate and women interested in consecrated virginity;
- Providing support and assistance to religious institutes and societies of apostolic life ministering in the Archdiocese of Detroit, as well as to senior clergy, clergy who are ill, and the families of deceased priests and deacons;
- Assisting with immigration matters pertaining to clergy and religious
For more information, please click one of the links below.