All teachers in the Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of Detroit shall be certified and /or approved for teaching by the Department of Education for the State of Michigan. All teachers are required to hold the appropriate endorsement for the subject(s) they are assigned to teach.
- Must have a valid Secondary (9-12) Michigan teaching certificate
- Spanish (FF), Competency in content area
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with students, parents, and staff
- Strong communication, technology, and organizational skills
- Competency in student management and supervision
- Involvement with our students in extracurriculars is desirable.
Teacher job responsibilities are available for download.