Find Your Records

Sacramental Records

  • Find Your Records »

    Parishes maintain their own records and issue sacramental certificates upon request. The Archives Office issues only sacramental records from closed parishes.

  • Closed Parishes »

    Sacramental records from the following institutions may be obtained from the Archdiocesan Archives unless otherwise indicated. The dates are when parishes opened and closed/merged.

  • Further Research »

    Further records research can be done through the Archives Office, however, we do not keep a centralized database. It is the responsibility of the Archdiocese of Detroit to supervise how sacramental and other records are used, by whom and for what purpose.