- Jun. 30 - Homily at Jubilee Mass for Archdiocesan Priests »
- Published Tuesday, Jun. 30, 2015
“Consider, for a moment, that in our words people have been able to hear the very words of Jesus -- a voice of encouragement, a voice of invitation, a voice of appreciation, sometimes a voice of admonition. That’s a service that God’s word has done in the world. A voice of encouragement -- in being that voice, we have had as priests a blessing of expressing to people what’s in the heart of Jesus, so that they could meet that love. And certainly that’s something to be thankful for, that privilege.
- Archbishop Vigneron and Michigan Catholic Bishops Respond to SCOTUS Decision Redefining Marriage »
- Published Friday, Jun. 26, 2015
- Archbishop Allen Vigneron of Detroit joins with his brother Catholic bishops in Michigan in responding to the U.S. Supreme Court decision on the institution of marriage in this country.