Next week, the Catholic Television Network of Detroit (CTND) will air CatholicTV's coverage of the 134th Supreme Convention of the Knights of Columbus in Toronto. The convention takes place from Tuesday, Aug. 2 through Thursday, Aug. 4.
Live coverage will include the convention's liturgies, addresses, prayer services, dinner, and interviews with various participants and attendees. Detroit Archbishop Allen Vigneron will be among the attendants, and will speak with CatholicTV at the conference.
The schedule of coverage is as follows:
- Tuesday, 9:30am ET | Opening Mass celebrated by Cardinal Thomas Collins of Toronto
- Tuesday, 1pm ET | Opening Business Session
- Tuesday, 6pm ET | Rosary for Our Nation
- Tuesday, 6:30pm ET | CatholicTV Mass
- Tuesday, 7pm ET | States Dinner
- Wednesday, 12pm & 8:30pm ET | Holy Mass of the Mercy of God celebrated by Cardinal Gérald Lacroix, Archbishop of Quebec, with a homily from Cardinal Donald Wuerl, Archbishop of Washington
- Thursday, 12pm & 8pm ET | Mass in Memory of All Deceased Knights of Columbus celebrated by Archbishop William Lori of Baltimore
For further information, visit CatholicTV's Knights of Columbus page.
For up-to-date information on CTND, an affiliate of CatholicTV, or for live streaming, visit www.aod.org/ctnd.