- Funeral Mass for Shrine pastor Monsignor Easton will be Friday, Jan. 3 »
- Published Monday, Dec. 30, 2013
The funeral service for Monsignor William Henry Easton, pastor of National Shrine of the Little Flower Parish in Royal Oak, will take place at Shrine at 11 a.m. on Friday, January 3. The church is located on the northeast corner of Woodward Avenue and Twelve Mile Road. A wake service will take place at the church on Thursday, January 2, from 2 p.m. until 10 p.m., with a Scripture service at 7 p.m.
- Archbishop Invites the Faithful to Christmas Midnight Mass »
- Published Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013
Archbishop Allen Vigneron is extending his annual invitation to the faithful to celebrate Christmas Midnight Mass at the Cathedral of the Most Blessed Sacrament. The annual Christmas Midnight Mass will be preceded at 11:30 p.m. by a prelude, “Festival of Carols” by the Cathedral Chorale and Orchestra. The liturgy will begin at midnight on December 25.
- Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Report »
- Published Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013
The Archdiocese of Detroit Financial Report for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013 is now available for download:
Download Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Report
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception Dec 9 »
- Published Friday, Dec. 6, 2013
- A holy day for all Catholics, the Feast of the Immaculate Conception celebrates the conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the womb of Saint Anne, and recognizes that our Blessed Mother was sinless from the first moment of her life.
- Archdiocese to hold Vigil of Our Lady of Guadalupe Dec 11 »
- Published Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013
The Vigil of Our Lady of Gudalupe. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013 at the Cathedral of the Most Blessed Sacrament, 9844 Woodward Ave. in Detroit.