KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Master's degree in Divinity, Theology, Pastoral Ministry, Religious Studies or its equivalent strongly preferred.
2. Parish based ministry experience of at least three (3) years required.
3. Working and theoretical knowledge of Catholic sacramental theology including current Church and Canon law and teaching and issues related to: RCIA, Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist, Reconciliation, Marriage, Anointing and Funeral Rites.
4. Demonstrate a working knowledge of theology that can be translated into practical pastoral and liturgical situations.
1. Professional working attitude and collaborative approach.
2. Strong listening, verbal and written communications skills.
3. Strong organizational skills and ability to work with a team.
4. Conflict resolution and mediation experience preferred.
5. Skill and experience in ministry leadership, counseling, and public speaking required.
1. Availability for frequent evening and weekend work.
2. Ability to apply and publicly share application of the Scriptures and Catechism of the Catholic Church.
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
4. Active participant in the work and sacramental life of the Catholic Church.