- Summer Feeding Program »
- Published Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018
The Archdiocese of Detroit School Foods Program will be sponsoring the USDA funded Summer Meals programs this summer in locations throughout the city. Everyone wins with the Summer Meal prog
- Reverend John Riccardo »
- Published Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018
Reverend John Riccardo is being released to create and lead a new non-profit organization, Acts XXIX, a pastoral initiative aimed at supporting the movement to Unleash the Gospel.
- Reverend Anthony Richter »
- Published Sunday, Nov. 25, 2018
- Reverend Anthony Richter appointed Pastor of Guardian Angels Parish, Clawson, effective November 26, 2018.
- Reverend Gregory Piatt »
- Published Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018
- Reverend Gregory Piatt appointed Administrator of St. John XXIII Parish, Redford, effective December 2, 2018. Father Piatt is currently serving as Associate Pastor of St. John XXIII Parish, Redford.
- Regarding Monsignor Thadddeus Ozog »
- Published Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018
- Monsignor Thaddeus Ozog (1930-1994). Ordained in 1956. An allegation of the sexual abuse of a minor was brought forward to the Archdiocesan Review Board, considered, and has been deemed credible.
- Archbishop Allen Vigneron on preparations for USCCB Fall General Assembly »
- Published Monday, Nov. 5, 2018
- The Department of Communications shares the following message from Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron as he enters a seven-day period of prayer and reparation leading up to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) 2018 Fall General Assembly, which takes place November 12-14 in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Archbishop Allen Vigneron statement on the shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue »
- Published Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018
- The Department of Communications shares the following statement from Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron, in response to the October 27 shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Regarding Archbishop John Neinstedt »
- Published Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2018
In response to media inquiries concerning Archbishop John Nienstedt, the Archdiocese of Detroit released the following statement:
This summer, Archbishop Nienstedt announced his intention to move back to southeast Michigan
- Regarding the Death of Saginaw Bishop Joseph Cistone »
- Published Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018
The Communications Department of the Archdiocese of Detroit shares Archbishop Vigneron’s response to the death of Saginaw Bishop Joseph R. Cistone.
- Catholic Television Network of Detroit to Air Canonizations »
- Published Friday, Oct. 12, 2018
- The Catholic Television Network of Detroit (CTND) on Sunday, October 14, will air coverage from the Vatican of the Canonizations of Blessed Pope Paul VI, Blessed Archbishop Óscar Romero, and four others. Live coverage will begin at 4 a.m., with rebroadcasts at 11 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.