- Regarding Br. Baker and claims by SNAP »
- Published Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013
An open letter dated January 30, 2013, the group SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests) levels a series of unfair and untrue statements regarding the Archdiocese of Detroit.
- Regarding Fr Loren ODea »
- Published Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012
Effective Friday, October 5, 2012, Fr. Loren O’Dea, 83, a senior (retired) priest of the Archdiocese of Detroit, has been placed on an administrative leave of absence and restricted from any public ministry.
- Rev Michael Cooney assignment effective February 10 »
- Published Monday, Feb. 13, 2012
Reverend Michael Cooney, pastor of St. Peter Parish, Mt. Clemens, placed on administrative leave of absence effective February 10, 2012.
- SNAP News Release Misinformed Misguided »
- Published Monday, Jun. 13, 2011
Leaders from the advocacy group named SNAP staged a street-side media briefing Monday, June 13. By default or design, once again information about the Archdiocese of Detroit, provided in a news release and letter from SNAP regarding their "event," is m
- Regarding Incident at Sacred Heart Parish School Dearborn »
- Published Friday, Feb. 4, 2011
Dearborn Police are questioning man in relation to an incident observed this morning, Friday, February 4, on the Sacred Heart campus. No school children were harmed and at no point were any of them in any danger. The principal, Lisa Powaser, and the pa