NaProTECHNOLOGY for Infertility
It is important for couples to understand that infertility is not a disease. It is a symptom of underlying disease. The diseases that cause infertility cause short and long-term health problems in addition to making conception difficult.
The NaProTECHNOLOGY approach to the infertile couple has the following goals:
- It works towards assessing the underlying causes of the reproductive abnormality.
- It allows for the treatment of these underlying causes.
- It assists the couple in achieving pregnancy while maintaining the natural acts of procreation.
- If the treatment program is unsuccessful, research into the unknown causes is undertaken.
- If medically unsuccessful, the program will assist with successful family building by being supportive of adoption.
The use of a NaProTECHNOLOGY approach to infertility or miscarriage will also allow the observation of events that formerly had been ignored. At the heart of NaProTECHNOLOGY, is the Creighton Model FertilityCare System, which can also be used as a method of natural family planning. Treatment with NaProTECHONOLOGY is based on the biomarkers found using observations of the Creighton Model.
For more information on this new branch of science, click on the following link: http://www.naprotechnology.com.
To meet with a FertilityCare practitioner in Metro Detroit, please contact:
Nicole Joyce, FCP at (248) 321-4065 or FertilityCareDetroit@icloud.com
Mary Margaret Early, FCP at (313) 768-5584 or email@example.com.
Para clases en Español, por favor contactar a firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Our Lady of Consolation Infertility & Miscarriage Support Group
||A monthly Catholic support group to Detroit area couples struggling with miscarriage or infertility, whether recently or over time.
|Catholic Miscarriage Support
||Resource web site dedicated to offering practical and spiritual support for Catholics who have lost a child to miscarriage.