1) Why did the Michigan Catholic Conference decide to sue?
2) Why doesn't the accomodation work for you?
3) Can the government legislate the definition of a religious institution?
4) Many feel the Church needs to live in 2012.
5) Couldn't the Michigan Catholic Conference wait for a current lawsuit to be resolved?
6) Are Catholics asking for special treatment?
7) Statistics seem to show that many Catholics use birth control anyway; should the Church just let this go?
8) Is this lawsuit in an election year an anti-Obama effort?
9) Is this lawsuit costing the archdiocese money in a tough economic time?
10) How did lawsuits around the country come to be filed at one time?