Resources for Youth Ministers
Through consultation services we help parishes plan for and implement youth ministry. We work with coordinators and parishes to develop adolescent catechesis, retreats and other specialized programs. The process usually includes an evaluation of your current efforts, planning for renewed ministry and the hiring of a coordinator if one is not already in place.
Presentation: Will Our Kids Have Faith?
An opportunity for parents, parish staff, commissions, councils and all those concerned with the faith lives of our youth. Find the answers to these questions...
- What do we know about the religious lives of our youth?
- What role do parents and family play in raising young people in the Catholic faith?
- What can we do, as caring adults, to help nurture the faith of our young people?
- What is the National Study on Youth and Religion (NSYR) saying about our Catholic youth?
- What is the NSYR saying about the role of parents and family in raising young people in the faith?
This presentation offers a glimpse into the National Study on Youth and Religion (NSYR) and the implications for youth formation. Participants will leave with excellent resources in hand to practically address the challenges and rewards of raising young people in the faith. Contact us to schedule a presentation at your parish or in your area. We are able to provide this presentation at no cost!
Download presentation flyer