- Rev Michael Cooney assignment effective February 10 »
- Published Monday, Feb. 13, 2012
Reverend Michael Cooney, pastor of St. Peter Parish, Mt. Clemens, placed on administrative leave of absence effective February 10, 2012.
- SNAP News Release Misinformed Misguided »
- Published Monday, Jun. 13, 2011
Since 2002, the Detroit archdiocese has had a model agreement with the six Prosecuting Attorneys within its boundaries. Every complaint brought forward is immediately provided to civil authorities. SNAP knows this, and to suggest otherwise is sadly disingenuous.
- Regarding Incident at Sacred Heart Parish School Dearborn »
- Published Friday, Feb. 4, 2011
Dearborn Police are questioning man in relation to an incident observed this morning, Friday, February 4, on the Sacred Heart campus. No school children were harmed and at no point were any of them in any danger. The principal, Lisa Powaser, and the pa